Kids' Club meets each Thursday from 4-5 pm during the school year. It is for kids in Kindergarten thru 4th Grade. This program will resume in the Fall of 2021.
3:30 Bus Routes begin
4:00 Arrive at the church
5:00 Buses take kids home
Requirements to Participate in Kids' Club
- You must attend the Sunday class the week before your scheduled Kids' Club day.
- You must display good behavior and a positive attitude during all classes and bus rides. Teachers will be giving red cards during Bible classes and on the buses. This means you can't participate in Kid's Club for that week.
- You must display good behavior and a positive attitude during all Kids' Club activities and bus rides. You will be asked not to participate the following week if you can't bahave.
Some Features of Kids' Club
- During each session, the kids will each have an opportunity to play outside, play inside, and have snack time.
- We will offer the kids a light snack at the beginning of each session. This snack is free for the kids.